We do not wish to scare you, but there is a possibility that you may be ignoring some serious alarm signals that may be visible from the colour of your pee.
The common notion is that if the colour of your urine is clear, you are probably safe! Sadly, it is just not that simple. In general terms, your urine must be clear enough for you to read a newspaper through a bottle of pee. However a slight yellow tinge in the urine is absolutely healthy and natural. Products like the Sirona’s Mother & Child Kitare good options if you are keen about preserving your intimate health.
How does the colour of your urine determine your health?
- If you have been consuming copious amounts of broad beans or rhubarb, brown tinted urine is acceptable. Antibiotics could also be the cause of brown urine. But, do rule out kidney or liver disorder.
- Red or pink urine could be an indicator that there is blood in your urine, and yes it could be a serious issue! If you a keen high impact sports person, it could be a sign of injury to the urinary bladder. A little blood in the urine can signify serious ailments like cancer or kidney stones. In a lighter vein, blackberries or other richly coloured foods may also be the culprit behind reddish urine!
- Vitamin supplements may cause bright yellow urine. The excess vitamins that your body cannot absorb may be excreted through urine, giving it a bright yellow hue. Do increase the intake of water if the colour is more straw like as it could be a sign of slight dehydration.
- If your urine is clear, you probably do not much to worry about. But do take a note of the amount of water you are consuming. If it is excessive, it might lead to diluted urine and blood and electrolyte disorders, as your intake is higher than the output. If you do drink a lot of water do not hesitate to use the bathroom often. Use a device like the Peebuddy which is a disposable, portable female urination device for women to combat dirty or unhygienic loos.
- Cloudy urine could be a sign of bacterial infection in your urinary tract. They are easy to treat and should never be ignored. Do use Intimate Wet Wipes to keep infection at bay.
- Dehydration may cause you to pass bright orange urine. This is common in the first morning urine as your kidneys have been busy all night. Too many salty foods may also cause your body to retain water, giving rise to orange hued urine. Hit the water bottle with a vengeance. But, do get your liver function tested if the condition persists.
Read the indications smartly
Pee can be an indicator of health and can help in many an early diagnosis if we learn to read our bodies well. Use devices to maintain hygiene and cleanliness and stay in the clear of urine! (Oops!)health.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Ventilation is crucial for washroom comfort. Proper ventilation checks air pollutants from upsetting your health. Moreover, washrooms equipped with proper air ventilation help in getting rid of any unwanted odours and also control the moisture content in the washroom area which can breed molds and lead to allergies and other health problems.
Many of us hardly know about the significance of a well ventilated washroom. Lack of aeration keeps the washroom in a bad shape. Proper ventilation is essential to keep the bathroom dry and to let fresh air flow into it and thus freshen it up. Wet and moist washrooms breed germs and molds and mildews. It gives rise to bad, repulsive odors and disgustingly suffocating. Different ways to keep your bathroom fresh and dry:
Use a ceiling fan: Ceiling fans really help to dry up the wet floor and the wet counter tops. It also helps to do away with any humidity in the monsoon season.
Install a ventilation system: Electrically operated ventilation systems are also an ideal option if window space is small or not present.
Large Windows: allow natural light and air and are really helpful to keep the bathrooms fresh smelling without using any ventilators or exhaust fans to suck out the moist air keeping.
Bathroom ventilators: In this day and age a variety of kinds of ventilator systems are offered in the market that might help you in sustain a sanitary, moisture free and clean bathroom. One can purchase a ventilation ventilation system as per his budget and the size of the washroom.
Exhaust fans: In many homes, exhaust fans are installed on the wall or ceiling of the washroom. These exhaust fans are extremely helpful as they have great absorption capability. Moist air in the washroom is absorbed by the exhaust fan and blown out, keeping the place dry and sanitized.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
With smaller apartments and even tighter budget, it becomes increasingly difficult to remodel your existing washroom. Apart from your dresser room, our bathrooms are typically the smallest rooms in our home that we make use of several times a day. So you really need to work on optimising the tiny space offered. As we spend a lot of time in self grooming in this private sanctuary. Here are some tips to get the max out of your washrooms.
- Use pastel shades to colour your walls: Use a single light colour scheme. It is ideal for a small wash room, you can use lighter shades of the same colour chosen for variation. Your colour choice would be dependent upon the size and the availability of hte natural light through the different vents. You can choose any pastel colour from white to beige, light blue, lime, light grey etc. Light colours work best in giving the feel of a large space.
- Make your washroom clutter free: Choose smaller fittings and equipments. The bathroom washbasin, water closet, bathtubs, shower cubicle should be chosen with care, do not be tempted by vanity stuff, go for simple fixtures to optimise space. His will also help you to move around freely in the washroom. Donot go for elaborate bathroom counters and closets, as they will only clutter up the space!
- Fix brighter lights: to make the bathroom appear bigger, as darker spaces give an impression of being small. Avoid. In some bathrooms the lighting is sufficient for looking in the mirror but other parts of the bathroom cast shadows. To do away with murky spots in your bathroom set up brighter tube lights and bulbs. Think about using CFL light bulbs for saving on electricity.
- Use the vertical space in your washroom: Use free space above the entry door as a storage space. In case of high ceilings, you can utilise this space for also keeping your vanity stuff (extra soaps, hand washes, bath sponges and scrubs, some souvenirs, books etc on a pretty glass shelf. similarly use the space under your washbasin for making a small closet for storing additional stuff like toilet cleaners, toilet paper.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Take Care of Your Body; it’s the Only Place you have to Live”!!
- Jim Rohn
A Good Body reflects a Clean Mind and in this world of mayhem work, it is very important and essential to maintain oneself. Personal hygiene and maintenance is epitome of cleanliness.
We all work hard and play hard too. Adventurous trips, trekking, hiking’s and any kind of outings are the common getaways from this mundane, mad world we live in. Escape into solace is the new mantra during weekends. Women have started taking a lot of these trips together to share some Girl Time and have a lot of fun. A lot of places with different routes are chalked out to traverse and decide on one of them. Now, here’s an immediate thought that strikes a woman’s mind at lightning speed – “Where do we get clean and hygienic restrooms or are there even places for attending nature’s calls”? Primary essential thought to ponder over. On these trips we take, it is very hard to find a restroom, let alone a clean one. (I’m sure all my women members agree.) Does it mean, we stop taking such trips and go on the more conventional five – star hotels and sight-seeing trips? Of Course NOT!!!
Here is the most fantastic solution and this friendly product is called “PeeBuddy”!
Who is this PeeBuddy?
– PeeBuddy is our most awaited pal who caters to all our bio-break on trips. It is the easiest way to Pee for women. Women on the Go, can just Go without any difficulties.
For all those Women in need of an adrenaline rush, but don’t know where to execute the nature’s rush, here’s the much needed product. This buddy helps you pee with ease in any unfriendly toilets and places where there are no toilets too.
It is time to bid adieu to all the woes attached to public toilets as one can now comfortably walk in with PeeBuddy and STAND & PEE.
PeeBuddy – First and foremost motto is Hygiene! Come and Experience the new way to Stand and Pee hygienically and fearlessly.
Move on from Infection to Precaution Perfection.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter